Thursday, September 15, 2016

DIY Hot Air Balloon Card

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I hope you're all having a wonderful day and are ready to create something new. This week's post is one of my favorites due to the fact that it is so easy, cute, and adorable! It can be done with nearly any type of paper and is great to present for all gift-giving occasions. Today, my friends, I am going to be creating a hot air balloon card! Fabulous, right? This simple yet effective craft takes no more than 10 minutes, and anyone you make this for is sure to love it! Let's get started!

What you will need:
-Cardboard
-Two shades of construction paper
-Scissors
-Heart stencil/ cut out
-White printer paper
-Black pen


Step one: Fold your cardboard into the shape of a card. Any size will do.


Step two: Using your heart stencil and construction paper, cut out one of each different colored hearts.


Step three: Apply the hearts onto the paper so that one half sticks up. Do this for both colors.


Step four: Using your white printer paper, make and glue clouds to the card wherever you see fit.


Step five: Use your black pen to draw on the basket of the hot air balloon.


And there you have it! An adorable hot air balloon card. Like I said before, this craft is perfect for any occasion and anyone who received it as a gift would surely love it. From birthdays to Valentine's Day, this DIY is ideal for letting someone know how  much you appreciate them. I hope you find this project as adorable as I do! Stay crafty!

3 comments: